Saturday 15 February 2014

Bioderma Crealine or Bioderma Sebium?





Bioderma is one of the most talked about items by beauty gurus. It's a make up remover combined with the gentleness of water. The reason why it's so popular is because it's simple, effective and fast. All you need is a bottle of this gem and some cotton pads. No water is needed and no rise afterwards is needed.

I own both the Bioderma Crealine which is more suitable for sensitive skin and Bioderma Sebium which is more suitable for oily skin. I prefer the Crealine solution as I feel it's more suited to my skin type and is a bit more gentle. The Sebium solution leaves my skin feeling a bit dry afterwards however, it's wonderful in the Summer when I have oily skin.





So, what's the difference between Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution and Sebium H2O Solution?

The Crealine range is suitable for everyone however, it's not always the best option for everyone. I recommend this product over the Bioderma Sebium if you have dry to combination skin. Oily and acne prone skinned people should try the Bioderma Sebium before trying the Bioderma Crealine. Also, the Bioderma Crealine can be used on the eye area whereas it's recommended the Bioderma Sebium is not. 

Hope that was helpful for you all.

Blog ya later,
Sophie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment