Tuesday 21 January 2014

Juicy Couture fragrance collection and review


I got my first Juicy perfume when I was a pre-teen, I remember being thrifty with it only ever spraying it once on my neck and using the reside that wasn't soaked up within seconds on my wrists. My mum insisted that I went through perfume bottles one at a time which is utterly ridiculous (I do however think it was her money saving self speaking at the time.) After several months of convincing I was allowed another bottle of perfume, Prada Candy, I don't reach for it often as the combination of the top notes consisting of florals and musk reminds me of my grandma or any other old lady for that matter. More about that here.

Here I am years later with the same obsession over Juicy Couture perfumes, Viva La Juicy would be my all time favourite perfume. It's become my signature scent, a good friend of mine hugged me one day while taking a sniff of my neck and commented, "It smells like Sophie." Enough proof? My body chemistry works really well with Viva La Juicy, I've noticed it smells a little more musky on me. If you're looking for a Juicy fragrance to try but don't know which one, I recommend this one as I have yet to meet some who's body chemistry does not work well with this.




I received three travel sizes of Juicy Couture perfumes in an exclusive travel kit. The perfumes consist of Viva La Juicy, Peace Love & Juicy Couture and the original Juicy Couture. Peace Love & Juicy Couture is a scent I love on others and hate on myself. It's a very distinctive floral scent whenever I smell it on someone I immediately think sophisticated, outdoorsy and chic. I have limited knowledge on the original Juicy Couture fragrance, but like most perfume junkies, I believe it's the Channel of the Juicy Couture range, classic, classy and smells luxurious.

I've ordered Viva La Juicy La Fleur, let me know if you want a first impressions. Viva La Juicy Noir is currently on my never ending wish list, regardless of how much I love it, I can't justify $150NDZ for 50mL. Maybe once I get a job or if it goes on sale I'll purchase it. The bottle is to die for, it's reminiscent of Viva La Juicy but with a spin.

Blog ya later,
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment