Thursday 30 January 2014

20 Facts about Me

Just thought I'd do a 20 facts about me so that my readers can get to know me a bit better. If you'd like to make a 20 Facts about Me post make sure you link me it so I can read it.

  1. I like my steak well-done.
  2. I'm a bit of a shopaholic.
  3. I love detective and crime shows, does that make me a psychopath?
  4. I find Russian men incredibly attractive (please tell me I'm not the only one.)
  5. I dislike avocado.
  6. Keeping up with the Kardashians and Dance Moms are my secret pleasure.
  7. I've never owned a pet.
  8. I am always so jealous of Americans because they can purchase really affordable makeup.
  9. I curl and swim.
  10. My favourite season is Spring because I'm a Spring baby and I find that fashion tends to be more versatile in Spring.
  11. I don't like chocolate ice-cream.
  12. My favourite fruits are nectarines and feijoas.
  13. I'm very picky with scents.
  14. I once fainted while dissecting a bean.
  15. I can come off as very obnoxious but once you get to know me, you'll realize I'm not.
  16. I currently need to take a dump.
  17. I look like my dad oppose to my mum.
  18. I tend to start things but not finish things.
  19. I sleep mumble.
  20. I once declined chocolate from a boy on valentines, as I didn't know what he meant by, "Do you want choc on Monday?"

Hope you enjoyed.
Blog ya later,
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment