Tuesday 11 February 2014

Australia Make Up and Skin Care Haul

While I was in Australia I spent did a bit of shopping. I didn't get as much as I'd like to but I do go to Australia quite often. Cosmetics and skin care are relatively more affordable in Australia compared to New Zealand so I usually just buy my products there. My favourite place to buy cosmetics in Aussie is Priceline. For those of you that don't know, Priceline an Australian drugstore best known for quality, bargains and variety. Most of the products were purchases from Priceline unless stated otherwise. 




1. Show Me the Love kit from Benefit which comes with a full size Benetint, They're Real mascara and a small Porefessional. I purchased this at Auckland Airport on the way to Brisbane for approximately $70 NZD.
2. 250 mL Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution.
3. Real Techniques Blush brush $20AUD.
4. Real Techniques Expert Face brush $20AUD or you can purchase this in Unichem in New Zealand for $30NZD. This is my go to liquid foundation brush, it enables a flawless finish without streaks .
5. Lucas Pa Paw Ointment with a lip applicator. This is my everyday lip balm as it's easy to apply and does the job. 
6. The Colossal Cat eyes mascara in waterproof. 
7. Loreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in black. I'm quite disappointed with this product. It doesn't work well over my cream eyeshadows.
8. Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeshadow in Guilty Grey. I like the texture of this and the colour payment. The application is also great for on the go. 
9. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 53. I like the texture of this gel foundation, it ensures a dewy finish. 
10. "Eye Like it" eyeshadow palette. I purchased this at Sportsgirl which is an Austrailan clothing store. The colour payment is good, the only thing I dislike about this is there's only one matte eyeshadow. 
11. Avene Skin Recovery Cream. This is the type of product which would be suitable for all skin types as it's made specifically for sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic. I tend to reach for this often when I'm breaking out and it helps clear my skin.   
12. Not pictured above, a MAC Lustre lipstick in See Sheer.




Blog ya later,
Sophie xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment