Monday 3 February 2014

Caron Laboratories Bump Eraiser Medi Paste Review


For all you ladies (and gentlemen) out there, I've found the answer to your taboo ingrown hairs. We all suffer from this first world problem however it can be quite difficult to find the solution. The solution is Caron Laboratories' Bump Eraiser Medi Paste.




The paste itself is a thick buttery texture that is absorbed by the skin quickly, it comes in a squeezy tube which allows the use of a controlled amount of product used. Bump Eraiser works wonders on inflamed ingrown hairs by reducing the redness around the ingrown hair. I would give you a detailed scientific description of how it happens but I honestly don't know, it does say that it has Tea Tree Oil which is really good for calming skin as well as Triclosan and Vitamin A. I also use this product on pesky little hairs under my eyebrows on hair that haven't broken skin to ensure I have tidy brows.

The product recommends you apply to skin after hair removal and for mild ingrown hairs, massage the product onto the skin for 7-10 days daily and for severe conditions, twice daily. Also the product is not tested on animals, yay.

Disclaimer: It may sound like I'm being sponsored but I'm not. Caron Laboratories, I love your products, please do sponsor me.

Blog ya later,
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment