Saturday 8 February 2014

Collective Haul

During December and January I went shopping quite a bit. It wasn't because I wanted to, it was simply because I needed to (lie). Here are just a few things that I got. 







1. MAC lip glass which I got given.
2. A Bellabe ($17 USD) which is a facial hair removing tool in the form of a spring. It can be bought on mybellabe.com. This is my third one and I really recommend it as it's affordable compared to saloon waxes and fast compared to tweezing.
3. A Revlon Nail Art French Mix in Miss Perfect. I found this in the bargain bin in Farmers for $5. I've been sporting the white nail polish a lot this summer however my last one has been really clumpy.
4. A set of mini Glasshouse Candles sold exclusively at Peter Alexander in the scents Coney Island, Tahaa and Rio De Janeiro approximately $65 NZD. I absolutely love the scent Rio De Janeiro, it smells like lime and passionfruit. 
5. Maybelline color tattoo in the shade Rich Mahogany bought for $8 from a outlet makeup shop.
6. Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch primer which I was also given.




7. Glassons crochet long sleeve crop top $50NZD. I experienced love at first sight with this top, wish I had looked a little more closely at the price tag before I bought it. You can see it in more detail here.
8. Valley Girl grey cropped top $12NZD. It was the last grey one left in store, it's one or two sizes too big but I decided it looks nice oversized.
9. Ice High Neck dress in Paisley. I bought it off Nzsale for $7, and it looks great on me as it doesn't minimize my bust but does minimize my stomach and butt. Here's an invite code if you're wanting to join Nzsale.
10. H and M white lace dress which was given to me.
11. Pink Sugar perfume also bought off Nzsale for $40. I've done a review on this, find it here.
12. Hey Macarena Le Specs sunglasses with a matte black frame bought from Farmers.
13. Glassons hearts necklace $10.
14. Lush lip tint in It Started With a Kiss. I loved the smell of this when I first bought it but now I can't stand it. The pigment and the colour of this is too good to stop using regardless of the sickening apple smell.






White shoes are the trend of the season. I've never owned white shoes before this season as I'm scared to get them dirty. They're too cute to give up #YOLO (kill me now).

15. Classic white low tops Converse. I got these for $60 in the kids size and managed to save $40. I haven't had a chance to wear them out yet.
16. White wedges from Lippy $80.
17. Sandals from Novo, $20. I love these, they're so comfy and cute. Suitable for the summer time.

I have two other hauls coming up. One with beauty and skincare products which I bought in Australia and the other with items I bought from Nzsale.

Blog ya later,
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment